The major strength of Androscoggin Valley Hospital (AVH) is found in its wide network of specialists who provide care throughout Coos and portions of Carroll County, NH. With wide-ranging specialties including, but not limited to, Audiology, Urology, Ear, Nose, Throat/Allergy, OB/GYN, Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, and General Surgery, a number of our providers travel to multiple North Country locations, providing a seamless and convenient patient experience. A 25-bed critical access hospital, AVH also offers state of the art Imaging technology: Mammography, CT Scan, Ultrasound, and MRI all received Gold Seal Accreditation by the American College of Radiology. AVH proudly offers a full complement of Physical Therapy services (Inpatient, Outpatient, and off-site) as well as Occupational Therapy (Inpatient and Outpatient.) The close relationship that AVH enjoys with Coos County Family Health Services yields multiple off-site Laboratory locations within their primary care clinics. Named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by iVantage numerous times, the providers, nurses, staff, and volunteers work tirelessly to personify the Hospital’s Mission to Deliver the Best Healthcare Experience to Every Patient, Every Day.
About North Country Healthcare (NCH):
North Country Healthcare is a non-profit affiliation of four medical facilities in the White Mountains Region of New Hampshire. NCH includes numerous physicians and medical providers at multiple locations. This leading comprehensive healthcare network which employs hundreds of highly-trained individuals delivers integrated patient care through three community hospitals, specialty clinics, and home health and hospice services. NCH remains committed to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Member organizations include Androscoggin Valley Hospital in Berlin, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook, Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster, and North Country Home Health and Hospice Agency in Littleton. NCH is proud to be the largest employer in the North Country.
North Country Healthcare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Monday through Thursday schedule
* EMR is Meditech Expanse
* Supported by a strong, collaborative team of MAs, RNs, LPNs, LNA Case Manager, etc
* 10 pts/day in MedSurg on average, <1 pt/day in ICU, 2% child/98% adult
* EKG interpretation, initial CXE interpretation, intubation, vent management
* ACLS required.
* ED runs codes
? * 3 ICU beds
* Additional support by House Coordinator, Case Management, and On-Call Staff
* Excellent work-life balance
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Generous PTO allowing excellent work-life harmony.
* CME Time and $
* $1/$3m Claims-made Professional Liability with "tail"
* Sign-on, relocation, and housing assistance
* No sales or income tax, affordable real estate and safe schools!