RN - Home Health & Hospice
FT & PT positions qualify for up to a $15,000 Commencement Bonus!
As an RN at NCHHHA, you will create a tailored plan of care for both Home Health and Hospice patients. You will have the opportunity to care for patients at all stages of life in the comfort of their own homes. Our RNs have a large skill set, which grows immensely in the home care setting. You will be an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. You will maintain a high level of autonomy and work to the top of your license. Our RNs enjoy a flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home. Strong clinical support and educational resources are provided as well as support in obtaining certifications in your area of expertise.
- Current active NH Nursing License and BLS certification required.
- Two to five years of med-surg experience required.
- Home Care experience preferred
- Must be self-directed and able to work without direct supervision
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in response to unexpected changes in work volume and work schedule, required
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability or financial condition of the patient.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff and interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Speak, write, read and comprehend English.
- Computer proficiency in electronic medical records data entry.
- Maintains valid driver’s license and certificate of auto insurance coverage.
North Country Home Health & Hospice Agency (NCHHHA), based in Littleton, NH, serves residents of Coos and Grafton Counties. Compassionate, patient-focused services include Home Care, Palliative Care, and Hospice Care. Home care offerings include, but may not be limited to, skilled observation and assessment, nursing care management, disease management, surgical aftercare, wound care, injections and IV therapy, maternal and baby health, pediatric care, rehabilitative services, and therapeutic assessment and rehabilitation planning specific to the home. Palliative care services include in-home consultation with a provider and/or Medical Social Worker, advanced care planning, symptom management recommendations, social and spiritual support, and bereavement and grief support. Hospice care includes a certified hospice nursing assessment, 24/7 clinical support, in-home provider visits for pain and symptom management, medical supplies, equipment and hospice medications, volunteer support and companionship, social and spiritual support, and bereavement and grief support. A proud partner of North Country Healthcare (NCH), NCHHHA is a Medicare-certified, non-profit organization and a member agency of the Home Care Association of NH.
About North Country Healthcare (NCH):
Member organizations include Androscoggin Valley Hospital in Berlin, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook, Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster, and North Country Home Health and Hospice Agency in Littleton. NCH is proud to be the largest employer in the North Country.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d1ea2885-c9f8-4a3e-8600-bdb8c91a2eba