RN - Home Health & Hospice
Full-time positions qualify for up to a$20,000.00 Commencement Bonus!
As an RN at NCHHHA, you will create a tailored plan of care for both Home Health and Hospice patients. You will have the opportunity to care for patients at all stages of life in the comfort of their own homes. Our RNs have a large skill set, which grows immensely in the home care setting. You will be an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. You will maintain a high level of autonomy and work to the top of your license. Our RNs enjoy a flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home. Strong clinical support and educational resources are provided as well as support in obtaining certifications in your area of expertise.
- Current active NH Nursing License and BLS certification required.
- Two to five years of med-surg experience required.
- Home Care experience preferred
- Must be self-directed and able to work without direct supervision
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in response to unexpected changes in work volume and work schedule, required
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability or financial condition of the patient.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff and interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Speak, write, read and comprehend English.
- Computer proficiency in electronic medical records data entry.
- Maintains valid driver’s license and certificate of auto insurance coverage.
North Country Home Health & Hospice Agency (NCHHHA), based in Littleton, NH, serves residents of Coos and Grafton Counties. Compassionate, patient-focused services include Home Care, Palliative Care, and Hospice Care. Home care offerings include, but may not be limited to, skilled observation and assessment, nursing care management, disease management, surgical aftercare, wound care, injections and IV therapy, maternal and baby health, pediatric care, rehabilitative services, and therapeutic assessment and rehabilitation planning specific to the home. Palliative care services include in-home consultation with a provider and/or Medical Social Worker, advanced care planning, symptom management recommendations, social and spiritual support, and bereavement and grief support. Hospice care includes a certified hospice nursing assessment, 24/7 clinical support, in-home provider visits for pain and symptom management, medical supplies, equipment and hospice medications, volunteer support and companionship, social and spiritual support, and bereavement and grief support. A proud partner of North Country Healthcare (NCH), NCHHHA is a Medicare-certified, non-profit organization and a member agency of the Home Care Association of NH.
About North Country Healthcare (NCH):
North Country Healthcare is a non-profit affiliation of four medical facilities, Androscoggin Valley Hospital, North Country Home Health & Hospice Agency, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital, and Weeks Medical Center, located in the White Mountains Region of New Hampshire. NCH includes numerous physicians and medical providers at multiple locations. This leading comprehensive healthcare network which employs hundreds of highly-trained individuals delivers integrated patient care through three community hospitals, specialty clinics, and home health and hospice services. NCH remains committed to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
North Country Healthcare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to the Human Resources department at the affiliate to which you are applying.